sábado, 28 de septiembre de 2019

MY NEIGHBORHOOD

Hi evrybody, my name is Melani and i live in SMP, my neigborhood is Condevilla it's a crowded and little dangerous place.

There are some clean parks, near my house there is a big market called Condevilla.

Also there are some schools like Inca Pachacutec, Ramon Castilla and Fe y Alegria , in the principal avenue there is a gas station called Primax and in the corner of my house there is a bakery. There aren't any malls or universitys because Smp is a small district.

I like live in my neigborhood because it's very commercail , accessible and beautiful.

2 comentarios:


  1. Very interesting your video, I liked it.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I love the way you present the places in your neighborhood and the good pronunciation and vocabulary, congratulations

    ResponderEliminar

THE LAST CLASS

Today we had the final exam of the course, which was to make a conversation in groups of 3, first we had to make a presentation of each one ...