sábado, 28 de septiembre de 2019

VIRTUAL CLASS

On Tuesday night we had a virtual class because on Friday, Professor Gabriuela could not attend classes since she had to take a trip.


I had some problems to be able to participate in the virtual class since my computer did not have a camera or microphone, therefore my classmates and the teacher could not see or hear me, but I knew how to solve it because I made a video call by whatsApp with a partner and so You can participate in the activities.


The idea of doing a virtual class seemed very modern, it was also very fun since we could all participate from our homes, I hope it will be repeated at another time.



1 comentario:

THE LAST CLASS

Today we had the final exam of the course, which was to make a conversation in groups of 3, first we had to make a presentation of each one ...