viernes, 29 de noviembre de 2019

THE LAST CLASS

Today we had the final exam of the course, which was to make a conversation in groups of 3, first we had to make a presentation of each one and then we would move on to the conversation that could consist of: a job interview or about the last vacation.


For the presentation of each group, the teacher raffled the order, my group was almost the last, we decided to talk about the last vacations.


It was very interesting to know what my classmates had done on their vacations and how they felt at that time.
At the end of the whole class, we held a small meeting, where we all brought food to share, before that some of my classmates along with the delegate talked about how they felt during the course and what activity they liked best.

In my opinion I use the teaching method of Professor Gabriela a lot since at all times I seek the participation of all her students, in the most creative and dynamic way possible, I thank the teacher for all the performance she showed during the course and especially the patience he had with us despite our mistakes.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

THE LAST CLASS

Today we had the final exam of the course, which was to make a conversation in groups of 3, first we had to make a presentation of each one ...